Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Moonlight and Stuff

Sketch Moonlight and Stuff: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
 This was one of those moments when I realized that I didn't have the faintest idea what or who I was going to draw. You see the moonlight and the stars, then in the bottom left corner are what attempt to pass for snowflakes. I'm not even sure what the bottom section is. The upper right corner looks like a football handle and the center looks like a cross between a scythe and an axe.

Colored Moonlight and Stuff: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
 I use colored pen to shade in the sides while maintaining colored pencil for the rest. The moon and stars also sport a bit of that water colored pencil I mentioned in the previous post.

DigitalMoonlight and Stuff: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
The digital effects feature a faint vivid color glow in the bottom right center, a vintage in the upper right corner, a cool temperature change in the left hand side, and a pencil paint effect in the center top.

No comments:

Post a Comment