Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Melisande, Web of Paths, Catherine Leong, My Face

Melisande is not at all an enjoyable face. While the person whose face I modeled off of in question has quite a pretty face that this does not do justice.
Sketch Melisande: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
The web of paths has been said to remind a friend of mine to be a bunch of broken stain glass in which someone is reflected. However it is in fact a character staring out from behind a web of paths. It suggests a trapped figure.
Sketch Web of Paths: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
This picture combines portrait style drawing with the tangle inspired art that I've employed in previous pictures. 
Sketch Catherine Leong: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
Needless to say my face is not done justice in this picture. Though perhaps some might find that a subject to laugh at.
Sketch My Face: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
Milisande colored has done little to improve the face. Though if I do say so myself the tree effect is enjoyable to look at, if it weren't so rushed.
Colored Melisande: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
Not much can be said for the colored version of Path of webs.
Colored Web of Paths: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
Not much further can be said about Leong's colored picture. It appears to be a young face, as compared to most of my other pictures in which older characters are found.
Colored Catherine Leong: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
The background is thrown together and doesn't do the picture justice. However the colors do lend a more enjoyable sight than the sketch originally gives.
Colored My Face: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
The digital effect that is thrown over this picture is picture paint. It doesn't quite fix the glaring problems but it does give some contrast that the other pictures did not have.
Digital Melisande: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
Not much to say. I enjoy this picture because it does, now that it has been digitally enhanced, look more like a broken stain glass window in which a character is stuck.
Digital Web of Paths: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
There isn't much to say other than this. I love this picture.
Digital Catherine Leong: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
I placed a vintage effect on this picture and a distortion effect on the background.
Digital My Face: May 2013: (c) Luke Bennette
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment